We are looking for a few seasoned Low Voltage cabling experts in the Atlanta area who are licensed to work in the State of GA. We need resources for all levels of low voltage cabling work.
Requirements to become a Subcontractor :
- Pass a background check and drug test
- Own a work ready and presentable Pick Up Truck, SUV or Van
- Be able to independently manage day-to-day functions
- Have a valid driver’s license
- Have your own Insurance
- Experience in installing low voltage cabling including Coax RG5/59, Cat 3, 5e,6
- Experience with phone system wiring, 66-blocks, dmarc extensions, etc.
- Experience with signal strength meters, toners, cable boxes, internet modems, IP phone systems and other components of a telecommunications system
- Familiar with all EIA and TIA Standards and capable of identifying, pulling, labeling, dressing, terminating, and testing (dummy end) Cat 3, Cat 5e, 6 and 6a communications cabling.
- Experience with terminating work station outlets (110 and Panduit), Closet terminations (110, 66 block, Bix and Krone Hardware).
- Preferred but not required: Fiber terminations, low level and high-level testing and documentation, multi-pair/ strand terminations experience on both copper and fiber.
- Experience with leading / training other technicians onsite, documenting test results, troubleshooting and identifying cable paths
- Site survey experience required
If you are interested in partnering with us to provide support in this area, please submit a resume.