We are currently looking for a solid contract IT Project Manager who wants to fill in some of their time. We are ramping up a diverse sector campaign which means we are engaging in projects all across the IT spectrum. The ideal candidate would be someone who wants to supplement their time on a contract basis. You will take the point from beginning to end on every project assigned having access to Connectwise as your PM tool. Projects will be fairly small (e.g. 10-30 User Managed services, 100 to 200 data drops, etc…) to start so we can break the ice. Full time will be considered as the relationship develops.
Duties will include:
- Work directly with Client and Internal resources
- Plan and build projects
- Help in defining overall scope, goals, and deliverables
- Define tasks and the required resource needed
- Create the schedule and timeline
- Track all deliverables
- Monitor and report weekly progress on projects
- Present to stakeholders weekly progress and as problems and defined solutions.
- Implement and manage any changes required
- PMP cert of related experience in business vertical
- ITIL or ITSM cert a plus but not required
- Knowledge of small/medium/large infrastructure builds (Green and Renovations)
- Experienced as a full Project Manager
- Proficient in their own choice of PM tools/software
- General construction experience a plus
- Must be able to think critically and not only see/forecast problems but know how to solve them.
- Excellent leadership and decision-making skills
- Conflict resolution experience
- Able to tolerate a high-stress environment
- Ability to work multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to foster partnerships and bring value to our growth
- Customer focused mindset
Ideal areas of knowledge and expertise:
- Cloud Migrations
- Low voltage cabling
- Microsoft 365
If you are a well-rounded PM that can grow with us, please respond below. Don’t forget to provide your contract hour rate requirement however every project will have a budgeted amount of hours for services that you will help define.