We are currently looking for a solid part-time Project Manager who wants to fill in some of their time. We need a seasoned resource who preferably lives in the Atlanta, GA area but not a deal breaker if you don’t. We are ramping up asset management/Leasing Office green build and renovation projects in the area.
Duties will include:
- Work directly with Client and Internal resources
- Plan and build projects
- Help in defining overall scope, goals and deliverables
- Define tasks and the required resource needed
- Create the schedule and timeline
- Track all deliverables
- Monitor and report weekly progress on projects
- Present to stakeholders weekly progress and as as problems and defined solutions.
- Implement and manage any changes required
- PMP cert of related experience in business vertical
- ITIL or ITSM cert a plus but not required
- Knowledge of small/medium/large infrastructure builds (Green and Renovations)
- Experienced as a full Project Manager
- Proficient in their own choice of PM tools/software
- General construction experience a plus
- Must be able to think critically and not only see/forecast problems but know how to solve them.
- Excellent leadership and decision making skills
- Conflict resolution experience
- Able to tolerate high stress environment
- Ability to work multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to foster partnerships and bring value to our growth
- Customer focused mind-set
Our projects will start off small however we are building a larger footprint in many verticals so we are looking for a well rounded PM that can grow with us. For more information, please respond below. Don’t forget to provide your part-time hour rate requirement.