By using a Gift Certificate at Dan’s Networks (hereinafter: DN), you agree with the following Terms and Conditions:
Gift Card/Certificates must be redeemed through DN toward the purchase of eligible services. Purchases are deducted from the Gift Card/Certificate balance at your normal billable rate, non-prorated. If a request for service exceeds the amount of the Gift Card/Certificate, the balance must be paid via invoice according to the terms and conditions of your current agreement with DN. To redeem services, please visit https://www.dansnetworks.com/contact and request service using our online Help Desk Form, or you can call us at 281-516-8112. Please reference your Gift Certificate number when calling or requesting online.
Gift Certificates may not be redeemed for the purchase of products, only professional services.
Gift Certificates cannot be used to purchase other Gift Certificates. Gift Certificates cannot be reloaded, resold, transferred for value, redeemed for cash, or applied to any other account, except to the extent required by law. Unused Gift Card/Certificate may not be transferred. Gift certificates must be used within 6 months of date of issuance.
3. Our Policies
Gift Certificates and their use with DN are subject to DN’s Terms and Conditions and Privacy Statement.
4. Risk of Loss
We are not responsible for lost or stolen Gift Certificates, however if you have the gift certificate number, we can still process your services.
DN will have the right to close customer accounts and request alternative forms of payment if a fraudulently obtained Gift Card/Certificate is redeemed through DN.
6. Managed Services Gift Certificates
Gift certificates specifically labeled as for managed services have the following restrictions:
- Services are valid for up to 10 PCs at a single customer location.
- Basic managed services are covered, which include:
- Managed antivirus/antispyware
- Windows patching and security updates
- 3rd party software patching and updates
- Maintenance-type support, including but not limited to: clearing temporary files, monitoring for hardware issues, clearing printer queues.
- Customer must install DN remote agent, available at https://www.dansnetworks.com. DN may install the agent at their own discretion.
- Any existing management software that is found will be discussed with customer and removed only with written approval from customer.
- Terms and Conditions available at https://www.dansnetworks.com/msa-terms-and-conditions and cover any services provided during fulfillment of the gift certificate.